September 14, 2023, time flies and for the third time this year we can announce we have the new minor releases available of PostgresPURE based on the new minor releases of PostgreSQL 11 through 15 made available by the PostgreSQL community.
What have we done for you?
- In addition to the minor versions of PostgreSQL, we have upgraded all other components of PostgresPURE where possible and necessary.
- We added the pg_cron extension for simple job scheduling.
- All components individually and in conjunction are extensively tested.
- Last but not least, we’ve also extended our external wiki with lots of valuable information, including tips and tricks, regarding PostgreSQL and all other components of PostgresPURE.
What can you expect from us regarding PostgresPURE in 2023?
- We stay aligned with the new minor versions of PostgreSQL and all the components that are part of PostgresPURE.
- Our aim is to add the pgsodium encryption library extension for PostgreSQL to PostgresPURE. We are still testing this extension and determining the impact of adding these extensions. Keep you posted.
- We already started preparing ourselves for the new major release PostgreSQL 16, which will become available Q4-2023.
PostgresPURE, 100% open source, combines community versions of PostgreSQL with a powerful set of open source components to launch and manage your PostgreSQL database environments, and comes with sustainable release management and 24/7 premium support.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our team today. Follow us on LinkedIn, to stay up to date with all the latest from Splendid Data.