Delivering the benefits of PostgreSQL
Lower costs, no licensing, lock-ins or catches. We believe you should have total freedom and agility to run your database tech your way.
Ora2Pg is free. But Cortex is cheaper. How?
Freedom here we come…
The digital transformation has made many organisations aware of the need to move to the cloud. With this move, the business becomes more scalable, more flexible and IT costs decrease. We have built a solution portfolio that enables our clients and partners to migrate Oracle databases to native PostgreSQL in the most efficient, effective and successful way. It’s up to you where the database migrated to PostgreSQL is deployed… on premise, in the Azure, Google or Amazon Cloud – the choice is yours. We make it possible. this is what we call freedom!
Azure, GCP or AWS Cloud
Our credo is “freedom and flexibility”. This means there is no vendor lock-in of any kind while migrating from Oracle to PostgreSQL, which is why we always migrate to native PostgreSQL. It’s up to you where the database migrated to PostgreSQL is deployed…on premise, in the Azure, GCP or AWS Cloud.
Cloud is essential to your business strategy
The cloud is at the heart of digital transformation; it is powerful, highly cost-effective and enables organizations to create new business models and efficiencies. It offers businesses the opportunity to leverage advanced technologies and move to a service-based model.
- Optimizing costs
- Business flexibility & scalability
- High availability
- Security & automatic backup
Analyse & Plan
- Shows the impact of migrating your Oracle databases to native PostgreSQL
- Smart insights and overview
- Within a few days a complete overview of your Oracle database environments
- Highly automated in a uniform way
- Small investment, great results
- The input needed for a master plan
Assess & Migrate
- Migrates Oracle databases to native PostgreSQL highly automated
- No vendor lock-in
- Extensive reporting and audit trail
- User friendly interface which offers all kinds of migration settings
- Integration with GIT (version management) and Jira (workload and issue management)
- Supports a factory approach
- The most effective and efficient solution to migrate Oracle databases to PostgreSQL
- Cheaper than free
Freedom and flexibility
- PostgreSQL is open source and you can deploy it wherever you want without any license constraints
- Experience the capabilities and the ease of use of PostgreSQL
- Everything you need for a much lower price
- Data migration with zero downtime
Explore our proven Solutions
Migration Scoping. Small investment. Smart review. Great insights.
We give you in no time insight into the complexity of your Oracle databases so you are able to plan your migration strategy.
We’ve helped companies like yours
“Splendid Data has been of great service to us to migrate our extensive and complex Oracle database, part of our standard Coswin Asset Management solution, to native PostgreSQL using Cortex. Coswin is used at more than 1,700 customer sites and tens of thousands of users in different industries worldwide.”
Research and Development Manager, Siveco Group
“Splendid Data has done us a great service by migrating our Oracle database, part of our online hotel distribution solution, to PostgreSQL using Cortex including the migration of our data with zero downtime at cutover. From that moment on, we were relieved of Oracle’s high prices and licensing restrictions regarding deployment in a cloud environment like Microsoft Azure.”
CEO, Reconline AG
Latest news from our blog
Splendid Data is continuously working on Cortex with the aim of making the migration from Oracle databases to native PostgreSQL increasingly effective and efficient. The on-going development of Cortex takes into account the experiences of the many use cases both of...
Due to a bug in the earlier versions of PostgreSQL 14, the PostgreSQL Global Development Group issued a new release on June 16, 2022. This new version (PostgreSQL 14.4) fixes an issue that can lead to silent corruption of indexes. Obviously this means for us that we...
PostgresPURE is 100% open source and combines community versions of PostgreSQL with a powerful set of open source components to launch and manage your PostgreSQL database environments. Added to this, it comes with sustainable release management and 24/7 premium...