The terms “Splendid Data”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Splendid Data. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user or viewer of our Website.
Use and purpose of collected personally identifiable information (PII)
The term “Personally Identifiable Information” (PII) means your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, or any other personal information that, alone or in combination with other information, permits us to contact you physically or online.
On our Website, we collect PII knowingly and voluntarily provided by you when you:
- register for any service of Splendid Data;
- submit requests, suggestions, or other communications to us;
- interact with our Website or Splendid Data in any way that submits, releases or displays your PII to Splendid Data.
Splendid Data may use your PII to:
- carry out the sales, sales solicitation, shipment of products, complete orders, and provide other services performed by us or third parties;
- advertise or promote our products or the products of third parties offered through our Website;
- provide after-service or respond to inquiries and/or complaints;
- carry out marketing data surveys, statistics and/or analysis;
- create, send and utilize Mailing Lists;
- provide system maintenance or handle system malfunctions;
- develop new services and functions;
- contact you regarding your use of our Website or any Splendid Data service;
- carry out identity verification and authentication services; and/or
- other separately and explicitly prescribed purposes.
Splendid Data may collect technical information relating to your mobile phone, mobile device or computer and the way you interact with our Website, such as your IP address, browser type, and aggregate user data. This information is used to identify your browser, store your user preferences, authenticate user sessions, provide services, and determines whether you have installed the software necessary to access certain material or applications on our Website.
Splendid Data does not knowingly collect or solicit PII from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained Personally Identifiable Information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), we will delete that information as soon as practicable. If you believe that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has submitted PII in connection with our Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Splendid Data may share/provide your PII with third parties for the following reasons:
- to those who help facilitate our Website (for example, by providing website development, statistical analyses, data processing, or sending communications to users), but for use solely in connection with facilitating our Website;
- to those financial institutions, credit card companies, collection enterprises, and other enterprises that process payments or represent the buyer or seller to facilitate payment owed to us or to a seller when you submit such PII for the purposes of effecting a purchase or other financial transaction;
- to those persons who owe us a duty of confidentiality in connection with a legitimate business purpose of Splendid Data;
- to those, including, but not limited to, law enforcement agencies, state, local or federal governments, private litigants, and other companies, as may be required to:
- comply with lawful requests such as subpoenas or court orders,
- comply with applicable state, federal, or local law,
- prevent fraud or other illegal activities from being perpetrated through our Website, or
- protect the property, safety, or legal rights of Splendid Data and its users;
- to any third party whom you have consented to receive your PII;
- to affiliated companies or business successors of Splendid Data; and/or
- to third parties as otherwise separately and explicitly prescribed.
Third parties who may collect information
The following third parties may collect information through our Website, but such information shall not include PII unless you post or publish such PII in areas of our Website accessible to other users or the public:
- third parties that help facilitate our Website may, from time to time, collect information through our Website in the course of providing support;
- third party advertisers may collect information about your mobile phone, computer or mobile device relating to the way you interact with our Website, or which third party advertisers you visit;
- third parties may collect other information that you voluntarily post or publish through our Website in any way; and/or
- web-crawlers such as Google or Yahoo may collect information through the Website.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure.
Modifying Your Information
You can access and modify the PII associated with your Account by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that if you signed up using Third Party Account, you may have to access and modify the PII associated with your Third Party Account in order to modify certain of the PII associated with your Account. If you want us to delete your PII and your Account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We shall take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
Our Website includes order forms that you fill out to request information, products, and services. These forms can collect your financial information, such as your banking details or credit card numbers. Splendid Data will use any financial information that you submit solely for billing and payment purposes for that special transaction unless you grant permission for further use.
Unsubscribing from Mailing Lists
If, for any reason, you wish to be removed from our email mailing list, you can unsubscribe in one of four ways:
- click on the link in the footer of the email that reads “Please click here to unsubscribe”;
- you can send an email to email@example.com with a subject line “Unsubscribe”. In the body of the email you must include the email address you wish to have removed from our mailing list;
- if you receive a phone call from one of our sales representatives, you can ask them to put you on our email unsubscribe list; and/or
- you can call us directly at +31 85 773 19 99 and ask to be unsubscribed from our mailing list.
1412 LC NAARDEN