Splendid’s Postgres Database Administration (DBA): Standard Course
Splendid Data’s DBA Standard training educates students in the skills to manage a Postgres DBA environment. The training course covers all basic and essential practical tasks to set up a Postgres database.
The topics of this course include:
- the architecture of Postgres (general overview);
- installing and configuring Postgres;
- creating and managing a Postgres database environment;
- monitoring the Postgres database environment;
- creating a back-up of a Postgres database and restoring it;
- analyzing, optimizing and solving performance issues.
All our training are based on a Linux environment.
Preconditions for attending this course are, that students must possess basic knowledge concerning a RDBMS in general. (Like Oracle, Microsoft SQLServer, etc.)